Patio Fest 2019
JUNE 15, 2019
6:00 P.M. TO 9:00 P.M.
Eat, Stroll and Listen to the Music!
While enjoying the food and drink specials at 19 of Downtown Modesto’s finest restaurants, cafes and pubs, we’ve added free music. The “patios” in Downtown Modesto will be “rockin”, so have a fantastic evening with your family and friends!
- 10th Street Plaza – G Street Revolution playing for: Fuzio Universal Bistro, Ralston’s Goat, & Graffiti Dogs
- Tresetti’s World Caffe – Brick City Bandoliers
- Barkin’ Dog Grill – Remedy
- The Bayou Bar & Grill – MF Silverado Band
- Concetta – Koala & the Golden Boy
- Chef’s of New York Downtown – Music by David
- Stanislaus Brewing Co. (St. Stan’s) – Shar Gupta
- Commonwealth – Sincerely, Allison
- Churchkey – Wax on Trax
- Deva Café – Ava Grace
- The Fox Pub – Borrowed Time
- Papachino’s – Funstrummers Ukulele Band
- Skewers Kabob House – Melynda Rodriquez
- The Burnt End – Blue Monday Jazz
- Galletto Ristorante – Patty Castillo Davis
- Urbano California Bistro – Seth D. Baker’s
- Taqueria Cardenas – Mama Coon and Runnin’ Amuck
Modesto Art Walk
Please join us for the Downtown Modesto Art Walk, a year round event, on the third Thursday of each month from 5pm-8pm. The Art Walk is a FREE casual event featuring a diverse range of artwork. You will have the opportunity to listen to local musicians, enjoy food and beverage from one of your favorite downtown restaurants as well as viewing artwork for purchase at local art galleries and shops.
1st Friday Street Faire
Starting April 6th
Craft vendors, food carts, Music in the Plaza from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m., games and more! On the 1st Friday of each month, head to downtown Modesto for the 1st Friday Street Faire! Each Friday promises to be a night filled with culture, cuisine, and community!